Cancellations and Returns Policy
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICY
Last updated: 03/08/2021
- We hope that you are happy with any products that you order from our website at shop.europeantour.com (the "Site"). However, if you are unhappy with the products you have ordered through the Site (the "Products") or you change your mind, you may be able to return them to us and receive a refund.
- This returns policy (the "Returns Policy") sets out when and how you can return Products to us if you change your mind or if there is something wrong with them, and what we can do in response.
- This Returns Policy forms part of the general Terms and Conditions, and terms defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meanings when used here. Please read this Returns Policy alongside the Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products.
Cancelling your order if you changed your mind
- You can change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us for any reason within 14 days of when the Products are delivered. If your Products are split into multiple deliveries, you can change your mind at any time up to 14 days after the last delivery of Products contained within a single order.
- Please see the paragraph headed "How to Cancel" below for information about how to cancel and return your order.
- You will not be able to change your mind and return any Products that:
- were made to any specifications, instructions or designs submitted by you;
- were sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, if you have unsealed them after receipt;
- became mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- you purchased in connection with your business, trade, profession or craft.
Cancelling your order where we have made an error or changed our terms or the Products
- You can also cancel your order if:
- we have made changes to the Products or the Terms and Conditions to which you do not agree;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days;
- there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed; or
- you have a legal right to cancel because of something we have done wrong.
- If you end the agreement for one of the reasons set out in this paragraph 3, we will refund you any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect of those Products, subject to any deductions as may be permitted in paragraph 7 or that may otherwise be allowed by law.
- You can also cancel your order if:
Cancelling your order if we have done something wrong
- If the Products are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose, and we are unable to repair or replace the Products within a reasonable time, you may be able to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund (including any delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us). Please see paragraph 16 of the Terms and Conditions for more information about our responsibility to you in respect of the Products, including repairs, replacements and returns of faulty or mis-described Products, or Products that are not fit for purpose.
How to cancel
- If you would like to cancel your order and to end the contract with us, please let us know by:
How to return Products
- If you cancel your order, we will provide you with instructions for returning any Products to us. You must return any Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within 14 days of notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
- We will not charge you the costs of returning the Products if you cancel the contract because:
- the Products are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose and we are unable to repair or replace them within a reasonable time;
- we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside of our control; or
- you otherwise have a legal right to cancel your order,
in which case we will refund any reasonable direct costs you incur in returning the Products. In all other circumstances you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products.
- If you are entitled to reimbursement, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
- If you exercise your right to cancel the contract after your Products have been delivered, you will be responsible to us for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the unfair/unreasonable wear and tear of the Products which is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement you are entitled to from us for such loss in value of any Products we supply.
- If you have selected any enhanced delivery methods when submitting your order, we will also not refund you the difference between our standard delivery rates and the additional amount paid for any enhanced delivery method.
- We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of when we receive the returned Products from you or you supply evidence of having sent back the Products (whichever is earlier).